All data subjects whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the GDPR.
2.1 The GDPR Owner is responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects prior to EvaBuild Ltd collecting/processing their personal data.
2.2 All Employees/Staff of EvaBuild Ltd who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
3. Privacy notice
3.1 Who are we?
EvaBuild Ltd are an award-winning construction company covering England and Wales and provide quality civil engineering, construction and groundworks.
Our GDPR Owner and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
- Telephone - 01686 623809
The personal data we would like to collect from you is:
|Personal data type:||Source (where EvaBuild Ltd obtained the personal data from if it has not been collected directly from you, the data subject. Note if the personal data has been accessed from publicly accessible sources):|
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- Marketing to existing customer and those showing an interest in our products via a contact form.
- Fulfilling our contractual obligations with our staff, customers and suppliers.
Our legal basis for processing for the personal data:
- Takes processing necessary to meet contractual obligations with data subject as the lawful basis for processing five data items.
- Takes processing necessary to meet legal obligations of data controller as the lawful basis for processing four data items.
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Consent is required for EvaBuild Ltd to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given.
You may withdraw consent at any time by following the process on our web form.
EvaBuild Ltd will not pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent. The following third parties will receive your personal data for the following purpose(s) as part of the processing activities:
|Third country (non-EU)/international organisation||Safeguards in place to protect your personal data||Retrieve a copy of the safeguards in place here:|
|Microsoft||Microsoft compliancy standards||https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/trustcenter/privacy/gdpr/solutions|
|Motif Creative Ltd -CMS||Motif GDPR Privacy and compliancy standards||https://motifcreative.com/privacy-notice|
|Mailchimp||Mailchimp compliancy standards||https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/|
3.4 Retention period
EvaBuild Ltd will process personal data for the duration of 6 years and will store the personal data for no longer than that time period.
3.5 Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that EvaBuild Ltd refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (as stated in 3.4 above) in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by EvaBuild Ltd (or third parties as described in 3.4 above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and EvaBuild Ltd’s GDPR Owner.
The details for each of these contacts are:
|Supervisory authority contact details||[Data Protection Officer (DPO)] / [GDPR Owner] contact details|
|Contact Name:||Information Commissioner's Office||Josh Owen|
|Address line 1:||Wycliffe House, Water Lane||St Davids House, New Road|
|Address line 2:||Wilmslow, Cheshire||Newtown, Powys|
|Address line 3:||SK9 5AF||SY16 1RB|
|Address line 4:|
|Address line 5:|
|Telephone:||0303 123 1113||01686 623809|
3.7 Privacy statement
Read more about how and why we use your data here (GDPR PP).
4. Online privacy statement
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, EvaBuild Ltd, will collect and use your personal data for our marketing.
Why does EvaBuild Ltd need to collect and store personal data?
For us to provide you with a service we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and/or detailed service provision. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
Will EvaBuild Ltd share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to EvaBuild Ltd in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with EvaBuild Ltd’s procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How will EvaBuild Ltd use the personal data it collects about me?
EvaBuild Ltd will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. EvaBuild Ltd is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. The retention periods for certain kinds of personal data may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will EvaBuild Ltd contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
EvaBuild Ltd at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If EvaBuild Ltd does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of EvaBuild Ltd or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
EvaBuild Ltd accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
Passport, driving licence, birth certificate, utility bill (from last 3 months)
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner:
|Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner contact details|
|Contact Name:||Josh Owen|
|Address line 1:||St Davids House, New Road|
|Address line 2:||Newtown, Powys|
|Address line 3:||SY16 1RB|
Document Owner and Approval
The GDPR Owner is the owner of this document and is responsible for ensuring that this record is reviewed in line with the review requirements of the GDPR.
A current version of this document is available to all members of staff on request.
Change History Record
|Issue||Description of Change||Approval||Date of Issue|
|1||Initial issue||Josh Owen||9th May 2018|
St Davids House, New Road, Newtown, Powys, SY16 1RB
Telephone 01686 623809 Email email@example.com